Saturday, March 8, 2008

Why can't we have total peace in this world? Why can't people find peace at mind? Well, I'll give you piece of mind. People in this world always try to seek out flaws and start drama. No matter how great one is, the public will find something to criticize about. You see all those celebrities out there? The magazines are always trying to pick out little things to bash them about. For example-- Tom Cruise. He's started to follow the religion of Scientology and that's great for him. Yet the media is always saying that he's trying to convert all his friends and other celebrities out there to Scientologists. I'm tired of this world. I'm tired of all the crap that people put out there. Sorry I don't buy into all that meaningless crap that others do.

Anyway, a reader suggested that I take full face pictures instead of just my eyes so I gave it a shot. I tried out all that drug store eyeshadow that I bought last week. I guess it's alright.. but the look did not turn out at all like I wanted.












Yes, I am fully aware that my brows need to be waxed but I'm too lazy for that. I don't really care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.