Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've had this blogger for less than a month, so obviously I don't have that many posts. Yet I've had a countless amount of rude comments left in my cbox and comments. Yes, you're entitled to your own opinion so I aint trippen.

Anyway, I was told that I'm "disgusting" and/or "boring." If you think I'm disgusting, boring, ugly or anything else then don't read my blog. I'm not begging you to read it. If you don't like it then leave. I didn't make this blogger for you-- I made it for myself and anyone else who wants to read. Keep your rude remarks to yourself. Get a life and get out of mine.

Oh yeah, and thanks to the people that left nice comments and "stood up" for me. Haha, I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.