Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello Everybody =)

I know I haven't blogged for almost two months.. I've just been overwhelmed with so much work. I'll try to start frequently blogging again soon though. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with interesting stuff to write about.

Thanks to everyone who has left me comments. I'm not sure where you all found me though, since my blog is not really "OUT THERE." You know, out in the public and all. I appreciate the positive comments a lot.

One of my friends just asked me if I am willing to go with her tomorrow night so that she can use me to practice a facial on. I don't know if I'm willing to do it or not, since I'm not comfortable with anyone messing around with my face and she's only in beauty school.

I've been breaking out a lot lately, due to all the stress. I'm just using this tretinoin cream that my dermatologist prescribed me with an occasional aspirin mask. Hopefully my face will clear up for the summer.

Sorry for this boring, yet informative post. I will be back soon, ladies! Stay tuned.

-Chloe

No comments: