Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Before I leave, I just want to tell you about 10 random facts about myself.

1.) My name is Chloe, I am Vietnamese and I am from California. I used to live in Texas and Louisiana but I was still born in CA.

2.) I love to read chick lit and watch romantic comedies. I can never ever watch a scary movie. Ever! I hate those little video things where the beginning is all peaceful and then one of those scary faces pops up screaming. It gets me everytime.

3) I went to 6 different elementary schools when I was a little girl.

4) I used to love Starbucks but then I started to realize that it's really overrated and overpriced. Now, I prefer Vanilla Frappuccinos from plain ol' 7-11. It's only $1.29 and at some 7-11's, they give you a stamp card-- buy 6 get 1 free.

5) I love finding bargains. I recently started to buy shirts that are $15 and under only, since I don't like to wear the same shirt very often and I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I won't wear a lot.

6) I will always love Britney Spears no matter how confused she is. She is a legend! And I grew up listening to her.

7) I have a collection of more than 60 lip balms... I'm still searching for the perfect one.

8) I'm a freak when it comes to washing my hands. I think I have a slight case of OCD. I have to wash my hands after everything I do that may seem "dirty." I probably wash my hands about 20 times a day? And I have to shower every morning too. I heard it's bad for you? I can't stand the feeling of not showering in the morning though.

9) I listen to a lot of different types of music. Anything from Kanye West to Miley Cyrus to Masta Ace.

10) I have recently started to become really obsessed with Japanese candies, cookies, ice cream. Hi-Chew? Yanyans? Mochi? Mmm! I love "sushi," but I can only eat California Rolls.

Yeah, that's about it. I hope you all learned a little more about me. =]

I cut may hair last month-- it's growing out now and it's really starting to look like a mess.








What do you guys think of it?

1 comment:

standupforme said...

hi, I just wanted to say I really like your hair. looks cute. and I think i'll try vanilla frappuccinos from 711. I never tried them. and i spend too much time and money at starbucks. it'll definitely save me some money.