Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My First Post

So, after reading Vanessa's blog.. I really wanted to make a blog of my own since it seemed like something really fun to update all the time. And my friend Tran Nguyen kept telling me that I should do it, so I've decided to make a beauty blog in order to devote my spare time to help people out. I may still be an amatuer at makeup but I want to make a blog to post up FOTDs to see if I will improve through out the next few years. Hopefully I will keep up with this blog and update everyday so it won't be boring for you readers out there.

This blog will mainly about makeup but I will also be blogging about my life, school and things like that. Also, if I buy new products I will try to review them. If you have any questions about anything, I will try my best to answer them with all that I know.

Mmmm, chloeplease? I think it's a funny username but I couldn't think of anything else!

Anyway, here are my FOTDs from today:













I know this is really bad timing but I am leaving for a small vacation to Lake Tahoe tomorrow, so I won't be able to update until monday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!! cool make ups!!